Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I've been trying. . .

I have been trying to sew, craft, create, but it just isn't working. We had Memorial Day weekend with beautiful weather so we did yard work, went to several parties and hosted a party . Then we had a weekend of company with a family get together. Followed the next day by more company.

Yesterday Miss A went to her Nana's and Grandpa's for the first official sleepover by herself. 100 phone calls later she is surviving and she wants to make sure I am not coming before they play a game, have a banana split and learn to knit. So, Mr P and I are heading out to pick her up and stay a few days.

We also own a summer business and that is in full swing. . .more on that another post.

So. . .this is what I have been trying to work on. . .

this is my larger coin quilt, I could be done but I ran out of white for the back and just haven't made it back to the fabric store. . .

this is a wonky log cabin that I started as a TV snuggle blanket for Miss A, I am also waiting on some white to finish it up.
I started this disappearing nine patch awhile ago and I have a ton of squares done just not sure where I want to go from here. . .
I guess I have been creating just not finishing anything!

1 comment:

  1. As long as you are back by moving day!! Have fun, and enjoy a banana split for me.

    ReplyDelete