I won't complain too much at least it isn't snowing and the temperatures are quite pleasant.
I made some more baskets to add to the present stash. I can see these filled with special goodies for each person. So if you a friend or a relative maybe you shouldn't look . . . just in case :) And they are all made from those grab bags of fabric I just picked up for cheap.

Then I tried out this tray basket pattern I found - bad picture :( - but super easy - just what I like!

I also had some pumpkin/fall fabric in my grab bags, so I made up a few coasters, just boring squares, but I didn't want to cut apart those cute pumpkins.
Tonight, we are having friends over for a turkey dinner. Not too much fun cooking a big dinner when only 2 adults are eating but when there are 8 people involved - yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment