skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Pillowcase
I made this super easy pillowcase for Miss A's bed following this
pattern
. The bonus - all the fabric was found in the
remnant
bin so it cost under $2.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Project To Do
About Me
Ali
PA
I am a wife and SAHM of 3. Miss A who is 6, Mr P who is 4 and Mr B who is 1! I always seem to have a project to do!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(17)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(81)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(10)
▼
January
(11)
Snowman Cards
Before They Melt Away
The Year of the Ox
Drawstring Pouch
Ooblek
Happy Birthday to me!
Storage Boxes
Painting with Yogurt
Pillowcase
My First Quilt
Happy 2009!
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(7)
Things I Read
No Time For Flash Cards
1 week ago
Skip To My Lou
1 week ago
Smashed Peas and Carrots
1 week ago
V and Co.
4 weeks ago
U create
3 months ago
Picky Palate
3 months ago
A Year of CrockPotting
10 months ago
Our Best Bites
7 years ago
Film In The Fridge
7 years ago
Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
7 years ago
crazy mom quilts
7 years ago
Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog
7 years ago
Just Because I am Me
8 years ago
That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
8 years ago
One Pretty Thing
9 years ago
Someday Crafts
11 years ago
Oh, Fransson!
11 years ago
Small Fry & Co.
12 years ago
HobbyMommy
13 years ago
Not so idle hands
14 years ago
The Idea Room
Moda Bake Shop
No comments:
Post a Comment